Are you a developer who is looking to build apps at scale, are you looking to understand best practices in doing so? Are you looking for a platform that lowers that bar for you?
Are you looking to build on a customer engagement runtime that lets you code against customer data allowing you to track, schedule, execute and analyse engagement actions from a customer Point of View (POV)?
Join our upcoming session with Geekulcha to learn more about how developers can leverage Africa's Talking and Elarian to achieve all their mission in building scalable solutions.
- Introductions and Icebreaker
- Africa’s Talking APIs and Elarian SDKs Overview and Demos
- Q & A
- Learn about Africa’s Talking and Elarian
- Get exclusive knowledge on how to build solutions and integrate existing solution to leverage on both platforms
- Share existing developer opportunities
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Exclusive Swag
Learn more about the partners:
Elarian is a customer engagement runtime that lets you code against customer data allowing you to track, schedule, execute and analyse engagement actions from a customer Point of View (POV).
Modern app development requires a solution-centric approach in building useful apps. Solution-centric apps require a customer-first approach. The modern solution accessibility is driven by modern technologies such as Machine Learning and Data Science. We are moving to knowledge societies where most solutions are based on how we store, process data and translate it into information that can form knowledge patterns that can be used to solve day-to-day problems.
Geekulcha is where the young, skilled, creative and ambitious tech minds meet to connect with each other, share knowledge, collaborate on projects, network with industry leaders, obtain training to further improve and enhance their skills and to put that newly acquired skill to work. Established 15 March 2013, our focus is on empowering young geeks through ICT skills development and training while giving them a taste of what awaits them in the big world through industry exposure.
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have an Elarian demo you would like to showcase?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an Elarian Community event?
- Do you want to organise an Elarian Community event on our behalf?
- Do you want to partner with us to empower developers across the world and beyond?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
See you then.