As Africa's Talking Community Dar this is our first community event. The aim is to help each other grow as a community. The world of tech is wide and diverse, the community meetup intends to help each and everyone grows, in their respective field. By working together, and sharing knowledge, tips, and tricks.
Together with African Ruby Community, we aim to build a community of people who are well informed, and with the talent to solve real-life problems. Open Source Software
The theme of the Meet-Up:
Topics to be covered in the meet-up:
- Open Source Software
- Africa's Talking Opensource
- Past Hackathon projects, progress, and development
Agenda of the Meet-Up:
- Introduction to Open Source Software.
- Ruby and its application in Open Source.
- Africa's Talking APIs and Open Source.
- Diving into past hackathon projects, debugging and developing